The Mass Actions Block allows instructors to perform actions upon multiple resources or activities in a Moodle course simultaneously, rather than having to perform repeated actions on individual items.
NOTE: In order to use the Mass Actions block to duplicate content from one course to another, you must first have an editing role (teacher or staging manager) in the target course.
The Mass Actions Block allows for the following mass or bulk editing actions:
- Duplicate activities or resources
- Delete activities or resources
- Move activities or resources
- Show or Hide activities or resources
- Indent or outdent activities or resources
These editing options apply to any activity (e.g., assignment, quiz, forum) or resource (e.g., pdf file, page, URL) added to a Moodle course. It does not apply to content added to the section summary.