Find Whole Categories of a Course Type
This will be most relevant to Administrative Assistants, Instructional Leads or those who have been assigned to help transfer content for one or more classes in a department.
Note: Assumes you are enrolled in a course or category that contains courses, most often as a Manager, Instructor, or Student.
- Navigate to Moodle (online.clakcamas.edu)
- Log in with your myClackamas credentials
- Locate the Staff: Manual Course Access block
- Click the Provisioned Courses link
- Click the link to the desired term
- Each academic code prefix has its own category. Open each link (I suggest opening each in a new tab or window)
- You may see some hidden courses (transparent) in each of these categories which would confirm you have at least Manager access to them and can interact as needed.
- Click into the desired course(s) (again, I suggest opening each in a new tab or window)
If this is not the case let us know immediately and we’ll make it so!