Dear CCC Staff and Faculty
This notice is to inform you that ITS will be pushing updates to the Zoom Meeting Client in connection with ITS’ February monthly maintenance. Zoom Client updates will now be included with all future monthly maintenance.
- When is it happening? Friday, February 18th, 2022, from 8:00pm – 19th at 8:00am
- Who is impacted? Users with the Zoom Meeting Client installed to their CCC desktop computer and/or laptop devices.
- How will you know it’s complete? An email from ITS will be sent out when the maintenance is complete.
NOTE: Initially you’ll be assigned a BASIC account with limited privileges. However, your account will be manually converted to a Licensed account which will allow you to save recordings to the Cloud. If you do not have this option available, email email@example.com.
We are here for you!
Submit a ticket to Online Learning/Moodle Support for closed-captioning, Moodle troubleshooting, training/workshops, and Zoom accounts/troubleshooting, or…
Schedule a Zoom appointment with the Online Learning and Educational Technology (OLET) team:
- DW Wood – Online Instruction/Educational Technology Support (Moodle/Zoom/H5P)
- Daisy Calvert – Moodle Technical Support
We can also send you resource materials and/or design a session for your department or program.