SUPERCHARGE YOUR ONLINE TEACHING SKILLS with SUMMER PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
OLET is sponsoring summer professional development for full-time and part-time* faculty. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! Registration fees are on us!
Most workshops are self-paced or asynchronous. Select up to TWO workshops from the list below and email your selections to DW Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
*Compensation is available for part-time faculty.
Workshops (excluding eThink) are available through The Online Learning Consortium™ (OLC). The OLC is a collaborative community of higher education leaders and innovators dedicated to advancing quality digital teaching and learning experiences designed to reach and engage the modern learner – anyone, anywhere, anytime. (Learn More about OLC Workshops)
Below is the list of workshops available during summer term:
- Accessible and Inclusive Course Design (Learn More)
- Moodle for New Users (Learn More)
- Applying UDL Principles to Online Courses to Increase Accessibility & Engagement
- Creating an Interactive Syllabus
- Designing a Flipped Classroom
- Designing and Facilitating Engaging Online Discussions
- Facilitating Online Group Work
- Fundamentals: Engaging Learners in Online Discussions
- Introduction to Online Presentation Tools
- New to Online, Essentials Part I: Getting Started
- New to Online, Essentials Part II: Converting Your Course
- OER, Part I: Exploring Open Educational Resources
- Strategies for Increasing Interaction & Engagement
Personalized Departmental Training and Workshops
- Online Course Development
- Best Practices and Strategies for Online Teaching
- and more!
Submit an Online Learning/Moodle Support ticket at support.clackamas.edu to request training today!