This applies to (Open) Forums set up to use Ratings (Option 1 in Create a Forum Activity)
- Enter the (Open) Forum you wish you enter grades for.
- Enter the Discussion you wish to enter grades for. (Does not apply for Single Simple Discussion or Blog style forums)
- Read over a student’s post.
- Locate the Rating… drop-down menu in the bottom-left corner.
- You can tell if this has already been graded by the link before the dropdown. If it’s only a – then no grades have been applied.
- Select the desired points earned from the drop-down and wait for the changes to be applied automatically.
- Confirm the changes by looking at the number link listed immediately after the drop-down update to reflect that at least one rating has been applied to this post. It will say something like 5 (1) letting you know that they have earned 5 points and have been graded by a single instructor.