Guest Access to a course may be enabled to allow students who…
- are logged in to be redirected with a link to a course they are not enrolled in where they can view read-only content
- do not necessarily have a Clackamas account.
- These individuals will need to first login on our bypass Login page
- Click Login as Guest (No credentials are needed)
- Either Manually navigating to the course in question or using a direct link to the course in question.
Guest Access limitations
- anything grade-able
Enable guest access
This will allow anyone to check out your course when made available.
Expand the Navigation Drawer if it’s not already open.
Select the Participants option.
From the Participants page click the Actions menu (gear icon).
Select the Enrollment methods item.
If you don’t see a Guest Access item listed go down to the Add method drop down and select Guest Access
Ensure that Allow Guest Access is set to Yes
OPTIONAL: enter a Password to limit what guests access your course.
To see what you are typing check the unmask checkbox after the password box.
Click the Add method button
When done, look over your enrollment methods, ensure that Guest Access is NOT grayed out and that the eye icon is open.