There are many ways to log into Moodle:
Enter online.clackamas.edu into the address bar of your Firefox or Chrome web Browser.
- Login to the myClackamas Portal.
- Expand the Applications menu on the left
- Click the Moodle Online Learning item
- Click the Moodle link near the top-right corner of the page.
- Go to the CCC Website.
- Open the blue I want to… menu in the top-right corner.
- Select the Visit Moodle option.
- Install the Open-LMS Mobile App for your device.
- When asked for a Site Address provide the following: online.clackamas.edu
Click the Log in link in the top-right corner of the page.
NOTE: Not applicable for the Moodle Mobile App.
Use your student or faculty/staff clackamas.edu email and password.
If you don’t see the course you want on the Moodle Dashboard, try looking for additional pages of courses or filtering the results.
If you still can’t find a course: