Assignments can be extended in Moodle to provide students extra time to accomplish a set task. Quiz time extensions have specific instructions.
- Log in to Moodle and navigate to the desired course.
- Enter the Assignment activity.
- Click the Actions Menu (gear icon) and select the User Overrides option.
- Click on the Add User Override button.
- Search for the student for whom you want to create an extension/override (or use the drop down menu).
- Enter the new dates and times (Allow submissions from, Due date, Cut-off date) needed.
- Click Save or Save and enter another override button.
- Confirm your date and time changes on the next page.