Atto can get a little overzealous in applying formatting that is copied or dragged into the editor, especially in the Chrome Web Browser. This is most noticeable in fonts and background colors applied to the moved or duplicated text and it can be a real eyesore.
When Does this Happen?
- When a course has content that’s been formatted heavily or has broken HTML tags
- When content was created in another (older) text editor before Atto
- Chrome web browser can also cause trouble when…
- You drag text into the editor
- You drag text WITHIN the editor
- You copy/paste content into the Editor