You can bulk apply settings to ALL activities but your completion tracking options may be limited to none or manual check-off only. We suggest using this process one type of activity/tool at a time for the most control and best results.
- Enter the course in question that already has completion tracking enabled
- Locate the Actions menu (Gear icon) located in the top-right corner of the page
- Click the Course Completion option
- From the three tabs available near the top of the page click into Bulk edit activity completion
- Check off all the activities (or resources) you want to apply a type of completion tracking to
Stick to one activity type that serves a set purpose at a time such as only selecting quizzes you have to get a passing grade on or assignments you have to turn a file into or forums students must post at least 1 discussion and 2 replies to
- Scroll to the top or bottom of the page and click the Edit button
- Set the desired completion tracking settings for these activities/resources
- Click the Save changes button
- Repeat as desired
When you’re done with all the activities, consider adding a Completion Tracking Status block so students can track their course progress.